Due to continued expansion Erodex (UK) Ltd are looking for a dynamic Quality Assistant to support the groups Quality Department. The ideal candidate will have good numeracy, literacy and IT skills. A sound knowledge of Microsoft office is essential.
The role will be undertaken at our Halesowen facility, but the successful candidate will also be required to spend some time at our Darlaston, West Midlands plant.
The successful candidate will:
- Maintain Quality and HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) records.
- Maintain maintenance records and manage maintenance activities.
- Maintain training records and manage training plans.
- Monitor the calibration of equipment and ensure that calibration activities are completed in a timely manner.
- Capture KPI (Key Process Indicator) metrics and report to management on a monthly basis.
- Complete customer questionnaires and desktop audits.
- Create non-conformance documentation and ensure that NC’s are closed out within the specified timeframe.
- Assist in the creation of general quality documents (flow charts, control plans, work instructions, standard operating procedures, etc).
- Take minutes of management review meetings and type up the subsequent report.
- Gain customer feedback on Erodex quality performance and feedback to management.
- Support the internal audit plan.
- Complete general administrative duties.
The skills desirable for this position are:
- A good level of numeracy.
- A good level of literacy.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office essential.
The Qualifications required for this position are:
- A minimum GCSE Grade 4 (C) in Maths and English.
- The ideal candidate will have an interest in Engineering and would desire progression into a Quality Engineers position over time. This would involve gaining experience is subjects such as Metrology, Testing and Risk Analysis.
- A recognised engineering qualification at Level 3 would be a distinct advantage.
To be considered for this role, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org